[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: clubs folding

  • From: Shepherds4us@xxxxxxx
  • To: almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 15:24:41 EDT

We are Shoreline were in real danger about 2 years ago. We reorganized and
have been promoting our club thru puppy sales, Offering training free to
members.

We have also been looking at the review for anyone in our area, that has
applied to the PC and calling or writing them and inviting them to become a
member.
The problem is here is that it is a bout a 5-6 month lag time between
application and the time the name appears in the review.If the membership
committee
of the PC could also copy the regional club,maybe we could attract  some of
these prospective members.

JMO

Todd and  Joanie Vigor
Signers of the Breeders Code of Ethics