[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: clubs folding

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jonesd@xxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 11:36:02 -0700 (PDT)

You never forget your fist time,,,although sometimes you wish you could...If
asked to judge this match, which will be my third, it will be a true
honor....one request..I judged my first match in Southern Ca.....my good friend
Evan used "police caution tape" for the ring rope...lol...it calmed me
down...as for the first time I did other things....well..I have the right to
remain silent...lol....FB
"Jones, Dick" <jonesd@xxxxxxxx> wrote:   GSDC of Fort Lauderdale has been
revitalized. Last evening the club held
a re-organizational meeting after the former President, and
Vice-President opted to fold the club. Some former members were
re-surrected .....so with 4 others we will move forward. It is my
understanding that a infamous lister will be coming all the way from
California to judge a match for the club in the fall........ clue...
initials "F.B." , not to be confused with "F.L." ......Dick Jones
POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original