[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: clubs folding

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 22:25:53 EDT

In a message dated 4/2/2006 12:30:54 PM Central Daylight Time,
irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
One thing the AKC will do is hold your show date if your club must miss
a year. This can be helpful if a club needs to reorganize.  Doris E
They no longer hold the date unless you apply for it.  That means if you are
not going to hold a show in 2006 and will in 2007 you must apply for that 2007
date in order for it to be held.  Last year we had to hold our AB shows in
September because the building rented out our May weekend. When I applied for
the September 06 date I had to send an application at the same time for the May
07 date in order for us to have it and someone would not take it.

Lee Brown