[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: When you ask a judge......

  • From: HyHope@xxxxxxx
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 02:07:47 +0000

Hi Stormy,

Because the AKC in their Guidelines says -- Be polite but generally limit your
conversation with the exhibitors to instructions on positing or gaiting the
dogs.--
-
I think they are afraid of someone starting a real argument. If the judge keeps
his/her mouth close, the AKC will have less problems.
-
John

-------------- Original message from Stormy435@xxxxxxx: --------------