[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: When you ask a judge......

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 10:20:37 -0700 (PDT)

When I get beat and I think that I should have won ( we've all been there) I
really would rather the judge say nothing at that moment because I am not
emotionally ready to hear it, and the judge may be right on why I got
beat....its like asking a girl out on a date...she says no...well I never
wanted to hear why not......of course, years later, now I know why
not...lol....FB
RivendellP <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: When you
ask a judge......

If it's not nice comments, say nothing at all!

Gary

Paul adds...

I agree Gary. I find that those who have been doing this for a while already
know and most that are new aren't likely to hear. Plus the fact...it's
impossible to critique a dog in the few seconds it takes to hand out a
ribbon.

If it's after a show...that could be different but I don't ever offer...like
you said...especially if it isn't good.

Paul

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original