[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Whelping Boxes

  • From: Anne Utter <rautt75@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 08:13:06 -0500

Add rails inside for the pups to be able to get underneath them.
Remove when the pups are older.
Anne, GA

Sent from Anne's iPad

On Nov 17, 2015, at 11:11 PM, (Redacted sender "ELG440" for DMARC)
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Go to Ikea and buy a book case. Put it together, take out the shelves and lay
it down. It makes a great whelping box.

Evan L.Ginsburg
Click here: 2014 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE
Click here: GSD Youth Recognition Fund
Click here: Welcome to Asgard's German Shepherds

In a message dated 11/17/2015 7:10:46 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
adonispersian@xxxxxxx writes:
I am thinking about making a whelping box until I can afford this Jonart box.
I would like it to be durable for at least two years so I will be able to get
this one.
Does anyone have any suggestions on wood types and do you recommend to finish
the wood with a safe paint/finishing? Thank you in advance. Angela

http://www.thewhelpingbox.com/whelping-boxes

Angela Scott ๐Ÿพ
adonispersian@xxxxxxx
=