[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Whelping Boxes

  • From: lindenhillgsd Gmail <lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 07:56:08 -0600

What Evan said

-------- Original message --------
From: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 11/17/2015 10:11 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: adonispersian@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Whelping Boxes

Go to Ikea and buy a book case. Put it together, take out the
shelves and lay it down. It makes a great whelping box.

Evan
L.Ginsburg
Click here: 2014
GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE
Click here: GSD Youth
Recognition Fund
Click here:
Welcome to Asgard's German Shepherds

In a message dated 11/17/2015 7:10:46 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
adonispersian@xxxxxxx writes:

I am thinking
about making a whelping box until I can afford this Jonart box. I would like
it to be durable for at least two years so I will be able to get this one.

Does anyone have any suggestions on wood types and do you recommend to
finish the wood with a safe paint/finishing? Thank you in advance. Angela

http://www.thewhelpingbox.com/whelping-boxes

Angela
Scott  🐾

adonispersian@xxxxxxx=