[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Whelping Boxes

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Pinehillgsds" for DMARC)
  • To: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, versatilegsds@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 17:28:09 -0500

I just gave the Home Depot guys the measurements and they cut the PVC and
sold me the correct 90 degree corners from plumbing. Obedience people can
tell you (because it's what practice jumps are made of) if you ever have
trouble putting the corners on, use a bit of Pam cooking spray :)

Kathy Salvucci, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

visit _http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

In a message dated 11/18/2015 4:57:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Think about pvc for rails. Don't glue it, just put it together and when
you are done, take it apart and rubber band it together to store. It is
cheaper than wood, light weight, and strong.

The only hard part is planning the parts you need for the corners.

Evan L. Ginsburg

_ (http://www.pinehillgsds.com/) http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/
(http://www.pinehillgsds.com/)
German Shepherd Youth Recognition Fund