[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 'SOME' doubts...

  • From: lindenhillgsd Gmail <lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 07:54:18 -0600

You guys are weird ;-)

-------- Original message --------
From: Carolyn Martello <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11/14/2015 11:42 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, adonispersian@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 'SOME' doubts...

You mean I'm a "GROUPIE"???   <G>   SOOOooooooo....Is there a 'radical
fanatical'  group  4 ?   Those who are convinced our dogs MUST eat like a wolf
who has to run forty miles a day through snow and rough terrain to make their
raw live kill and then gorge themselves on the kill until they can't move and
then start all over again in two days.   <G>   In that sense we are also
failures in that we pick and choose who will be bred to who and how they will
live.......while the wolf pack only allows one mating pair and lives free.
We all love Group # 4 because of their complete belief and devotion to
something they believe in and following up with action.......but we
fail....therefore I think we need another Group to make ourselves look
good.PRESENTING:   Group # 5....Dogs MUST run 40 miles a day....must gorge on
live kills and only eat starting with the gut ..and finish with the bones a day
later....must not eat again for another day or so.....must not mate unless
leader of the pack...and must kill anyone who chooses to bathe and blow dry
them or have them herd sheep without killing ANY!   { :o)Carolyn
marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx] To:  Carolyn Martello; adonispersian@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: No doubt about itAnother outstanding post! A diet correct or
incorrect has a more telling effect on the inside! It's like smoking
cigarettes! You can NOT tell who smokes  or not just by looking at people
sitting in church!... Cut them open and check out their lungs!.....Our friends
( big tobacco companies) for years tried to convince us that smoking was not
harmful to your health.. Mother Nature disagreed.... Simple science, Carolyn I
love you too but you are in group 3.   Ed

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App