[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Whelping Boxes

  • From: "Dorathy Jenkins" <edenhill@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adonispersian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 22:47:14 -0500

Angela, I made one from 1/2 inch plywood, made three sides. For the front end
I screwed a piece of wood near the end to allow me to slip the board into
place. This enabled me to remove when puppies were older to make it three
sided. What you could do with the bottom is put a piece of vinyl flooring to
make it easy to keep clean. I hope this makes sense. Also, I screwed piece of
2x4 to the bottom of each corner to keep it off the floor.

Dot Jenkins