[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The club problems, as I see it

  • From: carolyn mckenna <carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Joan Fox <campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, skozub@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 19:39:06 -0800 (PST)

    Kathy,  this was originally a statement about fault judging.  Reread,
  as I, too, bragged about every dog that was brought up on this list
  as one of the winners. Also, as for being a poor looser, my bitch was
  not shown, much to my dismay,  as my handler turned in his armbands
  ( after determining that it would not break the major ) and I could not
  convince him to show her , or any of his others. Regardless. how can
  something be so misconstrued is beyond me.  I also said that he found
  the really nice WD.  Then he chose a very nice one for reserve. The rest
  was not opinion, but facts, placings, how the WB looked compared to the
  others in BOB.  Guess I just am used to the objective purpose of the  K 9
  mental judges list, which is designed to address the pros and cons of
  any judge a person asks about.  Incidentally, I have never posted a
  detrimental opinion of any judge.  Again, this was aimed at the premise
  that fault judging often puts the mediocre up front.
       If this offended you or anyone else, I appoligize.  You know, what really
  started this was another lister who posted that this was the worst  example
of judging she had ever seen. No one jumped on her.  I  merely gave what I felt
was the reason ( fault judging ) and examples,  and all H--- broke loose.
                                     Asking forgiveness,
                                               Carolyn
Joan Fox <campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:                Sandra did not post
that Kathy. Please reread.