[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The club problems, as I see it

  • From: carolyn mckenna <carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Sandra Kozub <skozub@xxxxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 07:09:01 -0800 (PST)

     Sandy,  I was literally defending by stressing the problem of
  fault judging.  Fault judging can only bring the mediocre to the
  front.  Remember, I acknowledged his WD as gorgeous,( reserve
  was also very nice). If one fault judges in the classes, he may
  not have much quality going into winners.  Also, this was a huge
  entry held in conjuction with a specialty.  There were some mighty
  fine dogs there.                         Carolyn
Sandra Kozub <skozub@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I would be so ashamed of this post.   You publically insulted a judge
and every dog owner whose dog did win.   If you don't like a judges
judging, then don't enter under them again.   This public insulting only
indicates very bad sportsmanship (IMO).

Sandy

Sandra Kozub
KcK Kennels