[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The STANDARD is a moving target

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: izaackerman@xxxxxxxxxxxx, Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, wynsum@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 11:46:31 -0500 (EST)

There are times you have to acknowledge no matter what, you cannot stop a
train.
Molly

In a message dated 1/28/2013 10:44:59 A.M. Central Standard Time,
izaackerman@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Another  PS:  I love the dogs, I love the shows, and I will always renew my

membership !  This is silly - just because THE CLUB is trying to get  more
members, etc., and thinking of adding whites, etc., that is a reason  not
join or renew ??  When you are a member, you can always vote  NO on an
issue.
I am sure none of the past "Greats" that Kathy mentioned  would not renew -
like I said, Connie would faint (but still renew), and  John DeHope would
scream, but also renew to make sure some things didn't  pass.