[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The Red Book

  • From: Sheila Lieberman <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 19:11:06 -0700 (PDT)

We need to mind our own businesses. Syd
No Syd, the whole point of this list is to discuss these things.  By putting
our opinions out on this list, other have a chance to see other views.  It has
changed my mind.  No more strict 3 litter limit for me.  I will do what is best
for me and any bitch I have as far as that goes.  The one I have now may never
be bred again, once was enough FOR ME.  She would likely enjoy doing it
o'natural, and then getting another c-section, but I don't think I can take the
stress it put on my family and on my kids' grades.  So maybe the next bitch, if
there is a next one, I will not predict my future here.

  This is such a great place to discuss our opinions of what is best.  And it
gives all the many newer people a chance to listen to more experienced people
argue, gently I hope, about what is best.  Thus allowing these newer people to
formulate decisions based on as much information as possible.

  I think there is more truth here than in any other venue of this breed.  Most
of the rest of what I "learn" is hearsay.  But here, everyone tells it like
THEY see it.  I don't have to agree with them.  Nor do you.

  A lot of what I read I discount.  Some of it I just can't believe.  And some
of it is just too much trouble for me to want to bother.

  But I can get help, support, and critisism here and not feel directly
attacked, much.  And I can say what I really feel, which will be mostly
forgotten when we all meet at a show.

  Now, let's all give ourselves a hug!!!!!
  sheila
Elsyd1@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 6/15/2006 5:31:05 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Well, good grief... the bitch is 10 years old. It isn't like they were born
all at once. Seven litters isn't necessarily even every heat, depending on
often she comes in.

I agree....10 years old...almost 20 heat cycles. Seven litters is not
excessive. We need to mind our own businesses. Syd

SYD MAILBERG
_WWW.KINGSWOODGERMANSHEPHERDS.HOMESTEAD.COM_
(http://www.kingswoodgermanshepherds.homestead.com/)
COMMISSION PORTRAITURE

POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original

http://mail.yahoo.com