[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The Red Book

  • From: Sandra Kozub <skozub@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 10:30:29 -0500

Thank you, Mo  -  I could not agree more!   My sister had 7 children (1
did not live).   She has had numerous problems since.   Her Doctors have
blamed most of the problems on too many pregnancies, too close
together & the strain on her body.   I agree that people have the right
to make their own decisions - does that mean even puppy mills have the
right to do anything they want with these wonderful dogs & we should not
question them?

JUST MY OPINION ----

Sandy

At 08:31 PM 6/15/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>Ginger,
>     OMG! I don't EVEN know where to start! IMHO, I could not, nor would I,
>expect any of my girls to have 7 litters. Mine have 3 and are spayed. I know
>that is me, and I have given birth 2 times, but I SURE wouldn't have 11
>children either! I know of a bitch that had 11 litters. That is the same as
>us giving birth every year for 11 years, I think not. NOR would I breed a
>bitch passed 6. I know this is me, but I just ACHE for the girls that are
>put thru this. Mo
>

> > Well, good grief... the bitch is 10 years old.  It isn't like they were
> > born
> > all at once.  Seven litters isn't necessarily even every heat, depending
> > on
> > often she comes in.
> >
> > Ginger Cleary, Rome, GA

Sandra Kozub