[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The Bully breeds....

  • From: Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx
  • To: nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 19:42:45 EST

In a message dated 12/14/2006 10:45:31 AM Mountain Standard Time,
nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> My fear is that the Machos that want the fighting Pit Bulls
> will turn to these big (130 lbs) monsters in lieu of the Pit Bull type of
> dog when the Pit Bull is outlawed in some cities or when there are such
> costly licenses to own a Pit Bull

Nancy, that is EXACTLY what is going to happen.  There are many around here
who are crossing the pit bulls with great danes.  These kinds of people aren't
going to let a little thing like breed legislation get in their way.  And
guess who suffers the most?  As always, it's the responsible folks and the poor
animals who get to pay the consequences for the dregs of humanity.
   Living in a state that turns a blind eye to cock-fighting, etc., I can
really get on a band wagon about this....sorry.
    Jamie