[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The Bully breeds....

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: michel.chaloux@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 16:56:41 -0500

    Thanks, Michel -
            I thought it was Filas........I remember being asked to
judge them at an ARBA show, and someone said to me "Don't even go near
them, never mind touch them."  I decided I wasn't that desperate for
more education, ha ha...........some of the other molosser breeds I
managed, but not the Filas.........
Peggy