[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: So whats next?

  • From: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: t.m.obrien@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 13:10:09 -0700 (PDT)

The meeting is NOT cancelled.
Joan

----- Original Message ----
From: T O'Brien <t.m.obrien@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, October 9, 2007 4:59:07 PM
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: So whats next?

Greetings:

As folks have noted, rules can often be interpreted in many ways--but to
violate the spirit of the rules by canceling a meeting under an "alleged
technicality"--even when the date and location of the national has been
known for well over a year, is not just "wrong" it is "silly."  After
saying that, what else can be said.  There is something that is not
right and in my view it should be fixed--Just my opinion.

Peace and Be well.