[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: So whats next?

  • From: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, hardcastle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 19:12:57 -0400

I was referring to the mess that will exist if the AKC comes in and shuts down
the National
and declares the election (no matter the results) invalid..check out what the
AKC made the
Peke club do...and that mess is STILL ongoing!
        Since I wrote you last week, you know where I stand with this current
situation...and I
am very concerned about all the contact with AKC.  If it looks like we can't
govern ourselves,
the AKC will do it for us.  Also, I believe that if the by-laws are violated,
the insurance
company is likely to tell the officers and directors to go and fry
ice...protection, I believe, is
only valid if one adheres to the rules (laws).

        Still, I'll be happy if it all ends peacefully and the bloodletting
stops.
   Peggy