[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: So whats next?

  • From: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
  • To: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 13:36:31 EDT

In a message dated 10/9/2007 12:18:25 P.M. Central Daylight Time,  InquestGSD
writes:
I truly hope you are wrong, because the Membership General Meeting at the
National is the ONLY general meeting many members can attend.  If they  cancel
that they are, in all practical ways, disenfranchising the  membership.

    I don't know anything--I'm just saying it could be  done,but of course
the Board is going to use "common sense" and hold the   Annual meeting even if
NO notice had been sent out. It is just, that this live  or die attitude
towards going against By-Laws has become  way out of  proportion.. It's like
Robert's Rules. You can find a rule to make or  stop anything you want  A smart
person uses them wisely ,but they can be  used wrongly also. Common sense must
prevail,and it seems a small group has lost  it's common sense. Helen Miller
Fisher