[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Sharing bloat/torsion information

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: GSD List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 15:33:19 -0800

Unfortunately, some of the  dogs  I bred have bloated and twisted.

Brier Hills Dancer of Fairhope  11 years old.  <Progeny - Fairhope's
Peppermint Twist - 4 yrs>

Dam Fairhope's FireDance (didn't bloat) <Progeny - Fairhope's Yo'leven
(9 yrs)  and one more, but I don't own.

and now one Yo's progeny, 8 yrs (I don't own, so ......)

Fairhope's Impossible Dream (8 yrs) (CH  Brier Hill's Mach One Hopes,
CDX was dam... no bloating)

Except for Pepper, all of the bloats happened after the dogs were
older, 9-11 years old.

I have never hid any sniffle or squeak of any of the dogs I owned.

I don't breed any more.

Stormy Hope