[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Sharing bloat/torsion information

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: Lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 06:12:56 -0500 (EST)

I think there are bads in every pedigree Mike.  Some are unacceptable  to
me and I won't touch them.  Others I breed away from and even if they  are
what some may consider minor, I do my level best not to double or triple up
on them.

I don't share your concern re honest breeders.  Maybe I just hang with  a
group of really ethical folks but when I have asked the right questions, I've
 gotten the right (and brutally honest) answers.

The trouble as I see it is that some people don't ask.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

In a message dated 1/22/2012 9:52:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Let me  ask you this, do you feel you have any concerns within your
animals, from  a Familial  perspective?