[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: STRANGE QUESTIONS PUPPY BUYERS ASK

  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 18:56:26 EDT

Interesting...I would have sold him a dog in a heartbeat. For lots of  money.
I would bet any amount that the dog would be VERY well cared for during  his
travels. Guess I am just  greedy...  Syd

In a message dated 8/6/2008 11:20:27 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
ricknaudra@xxxxxxx writes:
When I  was a kid I had to laugh when Mr. Weyerhaeuser of Weyerhaeuser Lumber
Co. (A  friend of my brothers) wanted to buy one of our puppies. He bragged
about all  of the homes that he had and about all of his world travels. My mom
said that  he needed a dog like he needed a hole in the head and she would
never consider  selling a dog to  him. He then said that he's got plenty of
money
and  that he would be willing to pay anything.

SILLY QUESTION;
He then  asked, "What do you mean you won't sell me a dog?" <LOL>
She then had  to explainit to him and then had to asked him to leave the
property.

Love you Mom,
Rick Haase

------------------------------

Msg: #2 in digest
From: "Doc Zoe" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
Date:  Tue, 5 Aug 2008 20:12:14 -0400
Subject: STRANGE QUESTIONS PUPPY BUYERS  ASK

What is the silliest or strangest question you have been  asked  ?
POST  is Copyrighted 2007.  All material remains the property of the original
kind  are permitted without prior permission of the original author  AND of the

FORBIDDEN,
AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW.  VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE -  www.showgsd.org

Read reviews on AOL Autos.
(http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00050000000017
)