[ SHOWGSD-L ] Complaint Driven? Don't you believe it.

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 19:05:26 -0400

Forwarded with permission...

Ginger Cleary
"... The system of private property is the most important guaranty of
freedom, not only for those who own property, but scarcely less for those
who do not.."-- Fredrich v Hayek
My Ebay site <http://stores.ebay.com/The-Crafty-K9_W0QQssPageNameZl2QQtZkm>
My Cafepress store <http://www.cafepress.com/thecraftyk9>
Rome, GA http://www.rihadin.com/

Date: Wed Aug 6, 2008 3:32 am ((PDT))

Folks, this is very bad.... This sounds very illegal to me and hopefully
something can be
done
to stop it, but the fact of how they are doing this and how they are
choosing who, is incredible to say the least. Tell me there is not an
active
plan going on here by animal rights groups???!!! Tell me that passing
stricter animal ordinances are okay???!!! An inch gives a foot.....and
there is a hidden agenda in-between the things on the ordinances that sound
reasonable. For those that have web sites....definitely consider Verjean's
suggestions no matter where you live.

Verjean has given permission to crosspost... .post to friends and all so
they
can be aware. Even if you are not a hobby breeder....if you own a purebred
pup, then this can affect you eventually.

Judy C.