[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: STRANGE QUESTIONS PUPPY BUYERS ASK

  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 22:47:59 EDT

I know, I have done the same thing, the pup had the best life, was cared  for
in the home by the staff..Every case is different..thanks. syd

In a message dated 8/6/2008 7:11:47 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Syd,
Been there done that..........they had multiple homes in  several
countries..........and in the end my girl was taken care of by the  gardener.
When she got sick? The wife couldn't bear to put her down so  they brought
her to me to do the deed. As the big mucky muck Hubby left, I  shot the
A**HOLE the finger! Wife was so determined to get her.........and  I thought
it was a gorgeous place for the pup. In the end.....I tell  people, just
cause you have $$$$$$$ doesn't mean your going to get one of  my pups. I
learned a HARD lesson there.  Mo

>  Interesting...I would have sold him a dog in a heartbeat. For lots of
>  money.
> I would bet any amount that the dog would be VERY well cared  for during
> his
> travels. Guess I am just  greedy...   Syd

Read reviews on AOL Autos.
(http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00050000000017
)