[ SHOWGSD-L ] STRANGE QUESTIONS PUPPY BUYERS ASK

  • From: "Doc Zoe" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 17:08:44 -0400
On 6 Aug 2008, at 17:02, Iza Kabuska-Ackerman wrote:

Now, you know anything can happen between NOW and January that would
change their mind in getting a puppy.  I find people like this just a
waste of time on my part and their part.

Once, a lady came on a very good recommendation.  SHe signed the contract for
BLUE GIRL,
handed me a check as payment in full, and I went to get the dog.  She said, Oh
no, I will be
back in 6 weeks to pick her up!!  I expect her to housebroken by then. Tried to
return her check
and she she was already half way out the door.

Fortuantely, my contract states that if you do not take the dog upon signing of
the contract, you
owe $10 a day for boarding and that OBEDIENCE training is not included.  She
said that she
would pay the balance when she picked her up - and she did.  But, I was not
planning aon an
extra puppy for 6 weeks!!!

Doc Zoe
Wynsum http://wynsumgsd.com