[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: STRANGE QUESTIONS PUPPY BUYERS ASK

  • From: "Maureen" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 20:18:08 -0500

Antonio,
  I don't know where you are or how many homes you have visited. I have had
as many as 10 dogs here and a litter of 8. While the dogs rotated every day,
there was never dogs that LIVED in the runs.........and all were in the
house at night..and they rotated in the bedrooms at night.
  The puppy I sold (that Syd was responding to) was bought as a HOUSE
dog..........at 12 weeks, she piddled in the house ONCE and the arrogant
hubby kicked her out of the house. She lived the rest of her life in the
backyard.........being taken care of by the gardener. That is SURE not the
life that I was promised she would have!
   The BEST owner in my book? Is the one that has their dog with them every
minute they can........that my pup,is, what I wanted for him a family
COMPANION! They are loved and have access to good Vets. I couldn't ask for
more! Showing? If it happens OK and if it doesn't, that is OK too.........AS
LONG AS THEY ARE LOVED AND A FAMILY COMPANION! End of story.
  Darlin' you are welcome at my house ANY time.........it is neither
filthy.......and my dogs aren't either.
  I have NO problem with selling a pup to a person that travels.........as
long as they have a GREAT place to board the dog! Selling a dog to a rich
arrogant A**hole is another story. She never wanted for Vet care........she
always wanted to be their DOG.....sleeping at the foot of their bed. Mo