[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: STANDARD-Saved best for last!!!!!

  • From: "" <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "EKOLAN1@xxxxxxx" <EKOLAN1@xxxxxxx>, cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 20:03:05 -0500

I agree with Fred..sort of..a dog that fights the teeth exam or sits on a
testicle  exam isn't necessarily a spook. I have seen young dogs fight
teeth exams..however..again I suppose it is to what degree. If he jumps up
on his hind legs..expresses his anal glands..and looks like he wants to
head for the hills..that may be more than just fighting the exam.Speaking
of heading for the hills..I also detest a dog that runs from his owner. If
I am doubling a dog..and he slips the handlers lead and he takes off
looking for any open van door, he is finished. To me a dog that runs from
his owner or fails to come when he is called by his owner is disloyal and
lacks good character because he cares more about getting the Hell out of
Dodge..than obeying and wanting to be with his owner. As far as I am
concerned, he can just keep on running! C.Grainger