[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: SP change of Futurity judge

  • From: "Brenda Shepard" <tashina1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <InquestGSD@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 14:12:10 -0700

If we have to follow the AKC rules then I would think that someone could get
a refund. When we enter a show and there has been a judge change that we did
not originally enter under we are able to get a refund from the super if we
pull our dog. I had a client pull her dog due to this and she was able to
get a refund due to the judge change even after entries had closed. This
actually occurred the morning of the show. However, my guess would be if
this is their futurity then they would not be eligible for their maturity.
Esp. since they have to be entered in a futurity to show in their maturity.

I guess what I do not understand is why could someone not get a refund if
they wanted it since we have to follow the same rules as AKC. Just curious
and not trying to start any feuds.

Brenda