[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: SP change of Futurity judge

  • From: "Amy Safdir" <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 21:20:41 -0400

I agree we should discuss and make positive suggestions for change, but please
But I have broad shoulders I can take it,,,,,,,,,if I know it's all for the
good of bettering the futurity system and making positive changes and not just
being mean.
My intentions are not to be mean, but I do not have authority to make changes
and refunds and everything that everyone has been asking for. The only way to
make the situation better is to come up with good ideas to get around these
problems.
I have said a few times what our committee will bring to the Board which i
think would be a very positive change. I would love to hear feedback on it:
Being able to enter two futurities and exhibit at only one of your choice. This
would help if there was a judges change, puppies with panno, stagey puppies
that might look better a month or two from now.

Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com