[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: SP change of Futurity judge

  • From: "Amy Safdir" <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 17:49:00 -0400

And there was no confirmed judge until late evening.
I tried my best and my best just isn't going to be enough for some and I
realize that. It was a tough situation!
I have said I sympathize, but unfortunately that is not going to help or change
the situation.

Hopefully we can remedy this situation in the future.

And now that we have a confirmed judge the SP futurity will be a wonderful
event. I know Karin Wagner is excited to judge and the club is planning a good
time  for all.

Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com