[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: SO IF NOT THE GERMAN SHEPHERD, WHAT THEN?

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 13:46:15 -0700

My neighbors laugh at me because I just am conversing with one of them
and I'll say, with no change in my tone, "Dreamer, where did you leave
your ball?" And he'll look at me and go right to where he left it and
bring it to me.  After a bit, (yes, I throw it a couple time for
reward LOL), I say, in different ways, not always the same words,
"well, I have to go in now Have a nice day", and Dreamer will just
head for the house, waiting at the gate for me to open it.   He
probably knows more words than a four, five  year old... maybe a
teenager who doesn't want to hear :-)

The other two are just as tuned in and we have lots of fun impressing
our neighbors.  Now if they could just tell Big Black male Dreamer
from definitely b/t little bitch Tennie.... (They have a cat:-)

Storm