[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: SO IF NOT THE GERMAN SHEPHERD, WHAT THEN?

  • From: Linda H. <stjamesgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rautter001@xxxxxxxxxxx>, showgsd list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 10:32:14 -0400

I have Tibetan Spaniels and they are very sturdy dogs and their coats are easy
to take care of.  They are also aloof with strangers when their temperament is
correct.  Most of mine are overly friendly!  They are very smart and you have
to be one step ahead of them and make them think anything you want them to do
is their idea!

Linda Hendrix

St James Shepherds

Lin Chi Tibetan Spaniels