[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Prong Discussion

  • From: Denise Williams <denwil2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 19:51:31 -0700 (PDT)

The first time I got shocked with the invisible fence... (setting up the
perimeter).
I packed it in a box and sold it on Ebay. I am not fundamentally opposed to
shock collars, but I've seen dogs that I wish had one on at that moment.  I
never needed it until I got two males.  I can walk one at a time on a flat
collar.  Walking two or more requires the help of a prong.

Denise W.

http://sabianshepherds.tripod.com
for show and performance
    *join my site ring*