[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ohio

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 19:48:04 GMT

Teddy Roosevelt slept there. So did Wyatt Earp, W.C. Fields, and Jesse James.
It was a while back, but, they did.  Not together, of course...they were all
straight, as far as we know, as opposed to the news about Abe Lincoln....but, I
digress.

Banning was once a very famous stagecoach stop between the Arizona Territories
and El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora La Reina de Los Angeles de Porciuncula, now
known simply as Los Angeles because Anglos don't want to speak Spanish in
America and think that Los Angeles is English!!!

Evan, you should be happy to be there, or, perhaps you feel like W.C. may have
when he pre-arranged his tombstone to eventually read, "I'd rather be in
Philadelphia!!"

Paula, 6 days and counting