[ SHOWGSD-L ] Ohio

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Suroskennel@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 08:11:24 EDT

Thanks to the GSDC of Central Ohio for the for their judging  invitation.  I
was dreading the weather, as I hear people have been  swimming instead of
walking in that area, the raining season has been so  bad.  We flew in to a
gorgeous 75 degree weather, sunny, lovely.  It  was snowing cottonwood, it was
beautiful.

I judged Sunday's second show.  Some of these dogs have been showing  all
weekend (4 shows total).  It is a sight to see these dogs (and owners  and
handlers) still looking good.

The quality of dogs was Outstanding. It is true that quantities are going
down, but boy if this show was any indication, quality sure is going up.

Sue Clark, John Ayotte, and the rest of the club member, thanks so much for
your hospitality. A special Thank You to Joe and Charlotte LaRossa for  being
the most gracious and fun hosts. You made our weekend a real treat.

Thank You to all the exhibitors.

The results:

BOB: CH Kaleef's Con Man of Ben-Jo

BOS: CH Shadyrock's Dancing Doll

WD  AMBred:  (3points) Donka's Worth the Wait

WB/BOW  AMBred (3points):  Kaleef's Allyson V Kenlyn

Best Puppy, 9-12 Puppy Bitch:  Kagen's Surprise of Ben-Jo

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.