[ SHOWGSD-L ] Ohio

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 11:13:33 EDT

In a message dated 10/5/2009 7:11:18 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
dan-ann@xxxxxxxx writes:
Evans  post means our very own "oldie but goodie" will be in Ohio with all
of  us

I don't know about the goodie part, but I sure feel old right now. I  just
finished a trial in San Diego, and am in the first week of a three week
hearing in Banning. It means up at 4:00 each morning and then back home about
6:30 or 7:00 depending on traffic.  I guess I could stay in beautiful
Banning, but anyone who has been here, knows what that means.

But, I can look forward to a week in Springfield, so maybe it is worth  it.
 It has to be better than Banning.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/