[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Not belonging

  • From: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 17:20:05 -0500

Sorry for the gibberish.  Here's what I meant to say...

Theresa writes: "Wrong comparison the Ford Model T...  September 1908 to
October 1927"

Sorry, but I really don't understand the point you're trying to make.  You
obviously didn't understand the point I was trying to make either.  I was
talking about PROGRESS.  I was not actually comparing Troll to a car!

Theresa, I went to your website and it appears that you do not show, nor do you
breed,  nor do you participate in any performance/obedience venues.  (I didn't
see any dogs with titles, but perhaps you haven't listed the titles.)  I have
to ask - how have you learned so much about contemporary GSD's?  From looking
at pictures in a book?  If you haven't "been there and done that," how can you
advise or criticize knowledgeable conscientious breeders who have poured their
life's blood into the improvement of the Breed?  They are the audience on this
List.

By coming on here and criticizing all contemporary AKC conformation show dogs,
you have lost any shred of credibility you may have had before making these
repetitive posts.

BTW, after giving much thought to the input of other Listers, who wrote me and
called me, I rescind my apology re. the one-liner that I made last night.  It
was not a malicious comment.

PaulETTE McGuirt, GSDCA Member
Wellborn-Allemande German Shepherds
Qui Me Amat, Amat et Canem Meam

PS  I am a computer nerd and I can tell you that I have never heard of Yahoo
coping others, including this List, unless you enter in the email addy yourself.

Wrong comparison the Ford Model T...  September 1908 to October 1927

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Model_T

1957 GV CH (US) V

http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/dog.html?id%30

1957 collective great car...

Ford Thunderbird...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Thunderbird

Theresa

On Fri, 2/1/13, cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Theresa writes: "It makes me wonder why we moved away from this great looking
GSD. [GV Troll vom Richterbach]

Uh, same reason why we moved away from the Ford Model T?

PaulETTE McGuirt, GSDCA Member