[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Not belonging

  • From: Sally Hayden <sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Helen Franklin <helenfranklin520@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 14:44:16 -0600

The GSD is part of my life in all and every way.-  They are in my life also
I prefer to work with rescues at this stage.  Everyone has to do their own
thing and mine does not include belonging to a club going in directions I
don't want to go
to each their own

sally

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 2:16 PM, Helen Franklin
<helenfranklin520@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> I no longer show or breed, but would not give up my membership unless my
> hand could no longer sign a check.  For love of the breed, I must be
> involved.  I must
> be there to protect, direct, and watch-over my beloved dogs!  I am one
> voice, but it will be heard should the occasion ever arise.  I can never
> complaign if I don't
> participate.  The GSD is part of my life in all and every way....I have to
> be up front and personal in it's evolution as a Judge and with those the
> decide the future.
> Helen Franklin
> 48 Year Member GSDCA
>
> On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 9:38 AM, Sally Hayden <sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>
>> I do not like the way the club is being run anymore and since I no longer
>> show or breed there is reason to be a member
>>
>> Sent from my iPad
>> Sally
>> www.embroiderybysally.com
>>           New
>> website============================================================================
>> POST is Copyrighted 2012.  All material remains the property of the
>> original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS
>> of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the original author
>> AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
>>
>> Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group
>> and its administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions
>> expressed in any post.
>>
>> ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY
>> MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
>> PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY
>> FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE
>> PROSECUTED.
>>
>> For assistance, please contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

>> http://showgsd.org/mail.html
>> NATIONAL BLOG - http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/