[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Not belonging

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 14:37:27 -0800

They were pulling your rabbit's foot, Evan.  They would no more let them loose
in a field than we would drop our losing dog off at a truck stop.

Rabbit people do a lot of sales at Rabbit shows, and most have no compunction
of raising meat rabbits right along with show/pet rabbits…. but turn them
loose?

There is a rabid rabbit rescue (I like the sounds there)  that is all about
filing complaints about  legitimate rabbit ?farmers? as they dare to have meat
rabbits… or tell people how to butcher and dress rabbits.

Stormy