[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: No spin, from the PA federation of dog clubs

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: pmick@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 15:37:20 EST

In a message dated 3/3/2006 12:43:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
pmick@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Kathy -  how can you not see the spin?  Doen't the smell of the
coffee reach  you?
Peggy

My reference  to "spin" was your interpretation/e-mail to the  list re the
AKC's press release Peggy and not whether the AKC was  "spinning".  I read your
"spin" on what the AKC was saying in their release  then later in the day
received the actual release from the PA Federation of Dog  Clubs, which I
forwarded to the. any person who wanted to could then read the  release and see
if, in
their opinion, your interpretation was...shall we  say...accurate?  Because
BTW when I read the actual AKC release, I found  your interpretation may have
been in a different language for all of the  similarity I found to the very
document you were supposedly referencing.   But, I'm a sticker for details, I
guess.

I don't care one way or the other re PAWS.  I've stated that and won't  be
drug into the argument.  I can smell coffee alright, Peggy, it's the  "spin",
misinformation and hype that I have a problem digesting.

We all know you have a problem/take issue on may things involving the AKC,
and that's your right, your business, and we all know any law is a bad law in
Peggy's (and Ginger's) world, and that's fine too, but it should also be
apparent that these opinions lend to a certain...bias, shall we say?  Hence
the
"no spin" heading and the copy of the ACTUAL release sent to the list.

I thought the "no spin" reference was clear...apparently not.

Kathy
three generations of Dual Titled Champions  live here!

visit _Pine Hill German Shepherd  Dogs_