[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: No spin, from the PA federation of dog clubs

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 15:43:14 EST

In a message dated 3/3/2006 2:04:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, Wasatchgld
writes:
I suspect their support of PAWS is with the belief that they would  be
given the legal authority to follow up on cases like this, but the risk  and
potential harm to those of us who are trying to be responsible with  our
dogs is too much to justify it.  Too bad the existing laws aren't  being
enforced!

Janice

I know it!  I guess there are just so many people flying under  the AKC's
radar screen by using other "so called" registries.  Gloria's  earlier e-mail
and
her experiences w/ the party in question answered many of my  questions on
how it got so bad.  I guess, especially w/ small-ish dogs, you  never really
know what is going on inside someone's property unless you see the  entire
place
w/ your own eyes.  Sad:(

Kathy
three generations of Dual Titled Champions  live here!

visit _Pine Hill German Shepherd  Dogs_