[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Champion Brag

  • From: "Brenda Shepard" <tashina1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 20:28:51 -0700

I am proud to announce that we now have CH. Sho-Gunâ??s Hearts On Fire Sunfarms
(AKA Fire) pending akc.
Fire is out of CH. Sunfarms Akasha of Sunnybee X Ch Long's Peak Travel'n Man
Talimar PT
She is owned by myself, Gene & Isabelle Dupzyk and Sergio Espejo.
I was still on cloud nine now I'm even higher..... Fire was WB, BOW for her
second major to finish from the BBE.
I would like to thank Judge Glenda Henson for the wonderful win. It was so
thrilling to go back to back majors.
I would also like to thank all my friends for their ringside support.  My son
Robert for the beautiful grooming job
that he did as I was off showing another breed.  Fire is my first home bred
champion so this means that much more to me.

Brenda Shepard
www.sho-gunskennel.com