[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Champion Brag

  • From: Avignon <avignon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 21:20:00 -0800 (PST)

Proudly announcing that today in sunny So Ca (it was supposed to rain/snow) I
accomplished my biggest dream: my first AKC champion! I can not believe it's
actually came true ... have been waiting for a long time!  So, here's my brag:

  Today, under Eric Ringle: Int/Nat Ch Grey Pines' Krusher HT OFA (H+E) went
winners dog (and best of winners) for his last point to become an AKC Champion!
 Krusher is sired by USGV Ch Mar Haven's And the Beat Goes On OFA (aka Bonno)
out of Sel Ch Blue Moon's Runaround Sue ROM.  He is Sue's 3rd Champion but
first dual titled progeny (not sure if it's the same for Bonno). He was bred by
Bill & Jerri Pfeiffer and Bonna Pugliese.  He is owned by me and my best
friend, Rosemarie Davis.  Thank you Rosemarie for believing in me and Krusher!
I'd also like to thank JR Alcantara for his expert handling and finishing my
boy.  Thank you to all his fans (you know who you are) for all the wonderful
compliments and ringside support!

  Dreams do come true!  I'm still on cloud nine!

  Now, on to the next one!  Cantar's Oprah Winfrey v Avignon (by Ch Lorien's
Late Night OFA x Ariana's Daphne of Caraland OFA) ... same show, same judge,
first time out, went WB out of the 9-12 puppy class.  My next dream is about to
begin ...

  Irene Munoz
  Avignon GSD
  www.qnet.com/~avignon