[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New Champion Brag

  • From: "anthony amoroso" <triplea7@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <caggra@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 00:52:25 -0700

Congratulations !!!
As someone who back in the sixties campaigned an all black German Shepherd
called Am/Can/Mex/ Ch.Bobalynes Cougar CDX. I know how difficult it is and was,
to finish an all black dog.

In the early years it was a bear. I had some stewards tell me after the fact
that the judges would sometimes ask them if an all black was permissible. But
quality will always win out. Many of our judges, even today, are not color
blind.

Dynamite win  !!!

Tony Amoroso
  From: caggra@xxxxxxx<mailto:caggra@xxxxxxx>

  > After a very tough week we now have some great news to share.? Yesterday at
the
  > GSDC of Detroit speciality under Pam Stoesser our solid black girl RBIF Bee
  > Gee's Special Angel v Franken was awarded Winner's Bitch & Best of Winner's
for
  > a 3 pt major?to complete her Championship!!???? Thank you Pam for the win
and
  > your wonderful comments.?? Thank you Diane Brown for a great job of
handling our
  > wild girl!
  >
  > Angel is sired by Ch. Almar's Nubian Prince, out of Bee Gee's Phoenix of
  > Angel.?? She was bred by John & Teri Ayotte, Beverly Pyle-Scofield and
myself.?
  > She is owned by Beverly Pyle-Scofield and myself.?
  >
  > Thank you to the following judges who contributed to her championship - Dan
  > Smith, Bob Slay, Nadine Grady, Sue Godek, Dr. Morton Goldfarb, & Pam
Stoesser.?

  > Jeff Pyle & Nick Fedorow Jr.
  > Windfall
  > Stay informed, get connected and more with AOL on your phone.

original
kind
  > are permitted without prior permission of the original author  AND of the

MANNER
  > OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION
OF ALL

admin@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>.