[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Champion Brag

  • From: Denridge1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 06:22:42 EDT

We are very happy and excited to announce that our very handsome boy Strider
is now
"CH 2004 BIM Denridge's Lord of the Rings, OFA" and to boot he got his TC on
Sunday to be added to his title.
Strider finished with another 5pt major on Saturday at the GSDC of Nothern VA
show under judge Dan Dwier--going WD (handled by Scott Yergin) and then onto
BOW (handled by Abby Hathaway).

Strider also went WD and BOW at the Greater Suffolk show the prior weekend
under judge Dean Wylie and handled by Debi James.

We would like to thank everyone who has made this possible as well as
ringside for their support and compliments and to all of the handlers who have
shown
Strider to Perfection!!  Thank you very much!!

Strider is bred and owned by us here at Denridge and co-owned with Don
Brenemen.  His sire is Sel Ch. BIM Riverdell's Black Ice, OFA and his Dam is
Amber's Sassy Lassie, OFA (Polo x Rosie daughter bred to 2xSel Ch Breauhausen's
Red
October, ROM OFA).  This is now Sassy second Champion.  She has truly blessed
us with great progeny.

Denise Brock and Tony Eldridge
Denridge German Shepherds
denridge shepherd.com/