[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Champion Brag

  • From: "Laurie Pruett" <pruett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 22:22:43 -0400

Now it's Canadian & American Champion Heritage-Windy Acres' VIP V Dorman =
OFA H&E!!!

"Clarence" went to Canada this weekend with no points and came home a new =
Canadian Champion!!!

Clarence was WD at all 4 Oromocto shows - in addition he was BOB twice =
(over another very nice Am/Can Champion) and 1st in the Herding Group.  He =
was beautifully presented by his good friend Ariel Cassista.

Clarence is by Ch Heritage-Windy Acres' CEO OFA H&E (by Sel Ch Desperado =
ROM out of Am/Can Ch First Lady of Heritage ROM - a 4X Sel Ch Clarice =
daughter) out of Heritage's Crystal Star OFA H&E (also a Clarice daughter).=

Ariel and I send our condolences to the Gilbert family over the recent =
loss of Clarience's paternal grandsire Sel Ch Riverdells Desperado OFA =
ROM.  We know how special "Danny" was as a show dog, exceptional producer, =
and most of all, as a cherished companion.  Danny was an important =
influence on our breeding program at Windy Acres and lives on here in our =
3 champion Danny kids (Flower, Chelsea, and CEO) their champion progency =
(Jenna - aka Ch Party Girl, Clarence, Sherman) and the next generation =
waiting in the wings - Hunk and Halle Berry.

Dear Charlotte, Larry, and Amie - We loved Danny and we'll miss him, =
too...

Laurie Pruett
Windy Acres