[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National photos

  • From: "Donna" <onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <caggra@xxxxxxx>, <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>, <Scharo777@xxxxxxx>, <hardcastle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 17:25:30 -0500

I was responding in a funny way, as I just wrote to Jeff...no hard feelings
nothing personal...but I did hog the grass and I did feel guilty about
it...truth is truth...
And I did move us as soon as I could so everyone would have a spot...I loved
the hotel in every other way, except the flood in my room when I had to ask
the front desk if they could send up swimmies so I could get to the
bathroom...
WE are GSD people we dealt with it and can deal with things...
Hope you had a good National...
Donna