[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National photos

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, hardcastle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 14:18:38 EST

In a message dated 11/13/2008 12:19:51 P.M. Central Standard Time,
dan-ann@xxxxxxxx writes:
have no complaints about this national at all -  I thought  the site was
great- and we stayed at the MCM - had a nice room and  had no problem eating
there -service was fine and not slow. We ate  at a different place every
night trying all types  of  food.

We vendors were down a lot but the people there were just  great-  just not
enough came and really missed out on a good  show.

Oops -   my complaint is still the u turns  -      LOL

Thanks Sally.  We did have a lot of compliments on the  site overall.   If
the Plaza had been open it would have  resolved many of the hotel issues.   One
thing people cannot  complain about is the food down here.  We have a great
variety of  restaurants who pride themselves in fine cuisine. For those of you
that  did not try Frankies or Floyds you missed a couple of the best.

As to the vendors, I heard they were down some so for those  of you that were
home, maybe you could help support them.  Bo has  some really cute national
shirts left with a puppy and cowboy boots, and  Sally, well if she doesn't have
it she'll darn sure make it.    Her tops and shirts with crystals this year
were stunning.  She has  capitalized on "bling".  Many were thrilled at the
great prices  Steve Whitside has on stainless steel fur savers, and a lot of
people enjoyed the masseuse on site.  Too bad for you all that missed  these
things.

Guess I should have warned everyone about the U  turns...frankly when you get
used to them they save a lot of  time.   I did a lot of spinning when I first
moved down here,  but now being a have little patience at time, I like that I
don't have to  bother with stop lights....can just scoot under and around and
take off  again.

Molly

Trillia German Shepherds  since 1972 ph 409-287-3940
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont  (recording secretary), Life member CKC
"The greatest discovery of any  generation is that a human being
can alter his life by altering his  attitude"-William  James