[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Mutts

  • From: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: all4moriah@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 16:52:15 +0000 (UTC)

I do not see any problem with mixed breed dogs being able to participate in
obedience and performance events. Some people just want to have fun with their
dog.
Amy Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises &  Tortoise Rescue
Behold The Turtle,  He Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck Out
A Quote By James B. Conant